Thursday, July 16, 2009

Padmapriya clears rumours

Gorgeous actress Padmapriya clears out the rumours about her running behind money.
While speaking to the media at the location of a Malayalam flick in Kerala, she said,”I am busy acting in Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam and Telugu films. The shooting of the film Pokkesham is over. Now I am currently acting in Irumbu Kottai Murattu Singam. I am donning the role of a village cowboy. This is a first time I am acting with different costumes and role. I have not agreed to do Tamil films except this one. My call sheet is full till the end of this year. It is not true that I am not acting in Kannada film because of low fee. If that is the case, I wouldn’t be acting in Malayalam films, where the salary is very less. I am not a person who acts for money alone. If there is good story and role, money and language is no criteria.”

0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and BMW. Powered by Blogger